1. Exquisite structure, light weight and superior strength.
2. Small size, effectively improving heat dissipation performance.
3. Compact installation space, large transmission torque and high overload capacity.
4. Suitable for use in harsh environments, with stable operation, low noise, and self-locking function.
1. Must be stably installed on the machine to avoid any looseness.
2. Before fixing the reducer to the machine, check the correct rotation direction of the output shaft of the reducer.
3. In the case of long-term storage (4-6 months), once the oil seal is not immersed in the lubricating oil of the reducer, the rubber may stick to the main shaft and even lose its elasticity, because proper elasticity is a necessary work for the oil seal Condition, it is recommended to replace the oil seal.
4. When installing the hollow shaft, a special torque wrench should be used. If there is no such condition, users can choose special tools by themselves, but they should ensure that the axial direction is not stressed and the reducer can move automatically.
5. Try to avoid direct sunlight or exposure of the reducer to harsh weather.
6. Make sure that the air around the fan of the motor has a good passage for adequate cooling.
7. When the absolute temperature during use is <-5℃ or >40℃, please contact our technical service staff first.
8. Various parts (pulleys, gears, couplings, shafts, etc.) must be installed on solid or hollow shafts. Use special threaded holes or other tools to ensure correct installation without damaging the bearings or reducer All parts of the outer end are lubricated with lubricating oil to avoid seizure or oxidation.
9. There should be no paint on the rubber parts and the upper and lower vents.
10. When you encounter a reducer equipped with an oil plug, remove the transport plug and install the exhaust plug.
11. Check whether the amount of lubricating oil is sufficient through the oil sight glass.
12. When using a new reducer, the load should be gradually loaded, not immediately to the maximum load.
13. If any parts, objects or materials next to the reducer will be damaged due to leaking oil, special protection or shielding should be installed.
1. Refer to relevant standards to check whether the shaft and flange of the motor have excessive errors during installation.
2. Carefully clean the shaft, coupling and flange surface to wipe off dirt and dust.
3. Install the shaft carefully to ensure the fit of the shaft and the shaft hole to avoid damage caused by excessive force. Use special tools when necessary.
4. To remove burrs, the position and deviation of the motor keyway should be within the specified range.
5. Use lubricating oil to lubricate the contact surface to avoid seizing or oxidation.
1. The mechanical continuously variable transmission is not suitable for the occasions where it may be overloaded or locked.
2. The adjustment should be carried out during operation, and it is strictly forbidden to turn the adjustment handwheel when parking.
3. The adjustment limit screws at both ends under the operation box have been adjusted, please do not move it again.
4. This machine should not work in an environment higher than 40°C, and the temperature rise should not be higher than 50°C.
5. The lubricating oil has been added before leaving the factory, and the lubricating oil should be changed after the first 1000 hours of use, and every 5000 hours thereafter.
6. The lubricating oil in the transmission should be kept at two-thirds of the oil level, and the user should check the oil level frequently. It is strictly prohibited to use it under poor lubrication.
7. The breathable nut on the operation box has been tightened before leaving the factory to prevent oil leakage during transportation, and must be loosened during operation. It is prohibited to use it without loosening.
If the corresponding temperature cannot be found in the chart, please contact our technical service personnel.
If the temperature is lower than -30°C or higher than 60°C, special oil seals must be used.
If the temperature during oil filling is lower than 0°C, the following points must be noted:
1. Motor selection must conform to the surrounding environment and working conditions.
2. The power selection of the motor must take into account the larger starting torque in cold weather.
3. The reducer with cast iron shell should avoid sudden heavy impact load, because the physical properties of cast iron may become brittle at -15°C or below.
4. At the beginning of use, there may be problems with lubricating oil, because the viscosity of the new lubricating oil is higher, so it is recommended to let the reducer run for a few minutes under no-load conditions before starting to load. It must be replaced after about 10.000 hours of use, but it also depends on the specific working environment of the reducer. For a reducer without an oil hole, it is never necessary to change the lubricant.